"this is fucking bullshit. i cant even see what i am typing because some stupid ass goddamned logo popped up when i tried to open this piece of shit and the only option it gives me is "groovy". no fucking "close" no fucking "ok" just goddamn "groovy". and whats worse is it doesnt serve any purpose. the button does fuck all and now im stuck with it and have no way of removing it. fuck this program and fuck whoever made it. oh and also fuck your mother while im at it. this is bullshit. do not download this all it does is fuck shit up and it doesnt give a flying fuck whether it gets in your way or not."
- fuck you, November 10, 2011
"I like it!:) Thank you!"
- Neely, November 4, 2011
"I used this once a long time ago and it was pretty good, but now I've decided to try and get it on my new computer and it won't work due to being denied access for some reason. I'm disappointed that I can't get it to write beats anymore."
- drummuh boi, November 1, 2011
"Really cool machine. How about a vst version"
- Chris, November 1, 2011
"I use Hammerhead (once in a while) for more than 10 years and ... It's just the best"
"This must be a heaven-sent for practising guitarists like me. Superb! God bless you for this free gift!"
- Joseph Cherian, June 17, 2011
"Works great on 7: RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR or RUN IN COMPATIBILITY MODE
very easy interface, very satisfying. 10 seconds and I had beats.
- z-dawg, June 14, 2011
"I installet but not working, and try other program on thunderbeat.net . GREAT THUNDER BEAT D3 working on Vista and 7 !!"
- Lenth, May 26, 2011
"thanks =)im ready to rock dancefloor!!!' "
- andrew, May 25, 2011
"This software is so easy. Downloaded last january. Tried it on my windows 7 32 and wasn't able to produce anything the first time. Try it again this morning with free mind. This is impressive. Many thanks to the author."
- Ezcad, May 22, 2011
"JUNK!! Downloaded and uninstalled 3 times on Win.7....messed with it for 2 hrs. and couldn't get a single sound. Thanks for wasting my fucking time with your piece of shit software!"
- DJ Earthworm, April 18, 2011
"HOW IT WORKS ON WINDOWS 7: - right click on desktop button - click on properties (or features?; in german: "Eigenschaften") - choose the tab comatibility (german: "Kompatibilität") - click on: "run programm in compatibility mode" (german: "In kompatibilitätsmodus ausführen") - choose as compatibility mode: Windows XP (Service Pack 3)
You need SP 3 of course! ;-)
really great and nice prog for playing my 6string!"
- Mark, April 3, 2011
"DOESN'T WORK ON WINDOWS 7 HOME EDITION"
- Mash, March 27, 2011
"HH is fantastic! Greetings from Italy"
- Lion87, March 25, 2011
"Have always found Hammerhead good for quickly knocking out short loops and patterns. It and Stomper were my inspirations for creating the free FlexibeatzII. Features:
* TR909/TB303/X0X style sequencing interface *Plays any wav files in its 10 channels *Note resolution to 32nds *Chain patterns up to 999 measures *Dynamically vary pan, pitch and level of each sound in each channel, as well as each sample's play start and end point while the sequence is playing *Set swing and accent *Mute and solo per channel *Lock BPMs of sounds in channels to master tempo *Auto stretch samples to fit a specified fraction of a measure, or to multiple measures *Dynamically specify which sounds can cutoff (mute) which other sounds, if they are still playing *Randomize sample selection per channel and notes per pattern per channel *Auto-generate arpeggiator patterns *Ability to process and add effects to the samples in each channel: reverse, 3 types of distortion, master LP filter, freely draw and apply pitch envelope to a sound, freely draw and apply LP, HP or BP filter envelope to a sound, freely draw and apply a volume envelope to a sound, chorus, delay, compression, change amplitude of positive and negative halves of the waveform independently, reverb, lo-fi (bit and sample rate reduction), 3-band parametric EQ (featuring LP, HP, BP, Lo Shelf, Hi Shelf, Notch, Peak), stutter effect, auto chop up waveform and randomly re-assemble, apply waveshaping by manipulating individual harmonics, change pitch without affecting duration, change duration without affecting pitch, vocoder, ring modulator, auto-wah *Ability to synthesize sounds from scratch, and use these in the channels as instruments, or combine them with samples in various ways (such as FM'ing one with the other) *Record sequence to a .wav file while its playing *Record level slider movements *Export patterns to .wav files without playing them *Automatically isolate the 'hits' in a drum loop and export each slice as a separate .wav file, and import each slice into a separate channel *Graphical time and frequency spectrum display of each sound in each channel *Slave playback via midi sync to another sequencer (eg a DAW, hardware sequencer etc)"
- Jim, March 17, 2011
"To Vista users and anyone else who can't use it, right click the Hammer icon, and run it as an administrator."